Tips for using the simulators
- You can change the maximum and minimum values of a scale by
double-clicking on these values and typiung new values. See Figure 1.
- You can change the appearance of curves by clicking on the
plot legend above the diagram, see Figure 2.
- You can reset the value of an element (for example a slider)
to its default value (as defined by the developer) by right-clicking on
the element and choosing Reinitialize to Default in the menu which is
opened, see Figure 3.
You can reset the values of all of the elements on the frontpanel
of the simulator to their default values via the menu Operate / Reinitialize All to
- You can zoom a diagram by opening its Graph Palette:
Right-click on the diagram / Visible Items / Graph Palette, ses Figure 4.
- You can print the front panel of the simulator via the menu
File / Print Window.
Updated 12. January 2008 by
Finn Haugen. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.